- Substantial F4.5 edges at drive zone
- Shortened blade design for dynamic sweetspot
- Powerarc bow
- Engineered power at drive zone
- Concaved back profile - face curvature 4.5mm
- Flatter toe design
GM English Willow cricket bats are designed and produced from prime English Willow by our own craftsmen and women in our own factory in Nottingham, England.
The GM factory is the most technologically advanced in the world and only GM blends state of the art DXM technology with over 125 years of craft experience.
- Maximum Swell Depth - 64 mm
- Maximum Edge - 36 mm
- Volume of Blade - 2,199 cm3
Figures relate to a Mens blade and are for guidance and comparison only. See link to Bat Spectrum below for comparison.
Perfectly scaled junior bats. Thanks to DXM technology the shape and profile of all GM English Willow Bats directly replicates the shape of the Adult versions.
#PhilSays"Weight distribution from shoulder to swell provides enhanced like-for-like power and performance."