- Change the color of your batting pads to match your uniforms instead of purchasing expensive colored pads.
- Legguard covers can be easily removed or covered with the desired color for T20-colored uniforms and equipment requirements.
- An easy alternative to change the color of your cricket batting pads for T20 games
- Lightweight easy to apply stretchable material to fit batting leg guards with 3 holes on each side for straps
- Comes with a set of two pad covers for both legs right, left, or Ambidextrous
Watch the video to learn about the specs of batting pad covers and how to install them.
Review of leg guard covers, okay so not many people know about these covers, let me explain to you clearly in the video and in transcription. Actually, these covers are for your batting pads you can put on these colourful covers on your pads. The main reason behind these covers is that in T20 cricket in US and all over the world they don’t allow to put white batting pads, so we created many pad covers in different colours and it slides easily in your pads and changes the colour. And the best part is you don’t have to carry different pads with you, you only have to carry these covers which are very light in weight and you can change the colour of your cricket bat anytime if you have different companies or batting pad that’s not an issue because these covers are made for all kinds of pads even if they are not from our brand.
We installed the cover on our best-selling pads, this one is really good it’s very light in weight and the best quality and you can use these pads in high-level games too, we don’t only have CE brand cricket pads but we have different brands too on our site. Let me show you how these covers are, you can get two covers in one pack (like one for the right and one for the left pad)As you can see in the video that’s how it looks, the material is very stretchable, it can easily fix on your pads these also have wholes in it because of the straps so you can put on your straps easily and fixed it well. You can buy your favourite colour which matched your team's colour too,
Hope you all like this video and find it informative Thank you.